Monday, January 18, 2010

Meet Mimu



Our oldest furchild Mea crossed to the bridge in January 2009. My husband and I decided we wanted to get another kitten sometime in the future. Just out of the blue, I decided to check the classified listings of our local newspaper on-line and saw an ad for Siamese kittens. When my husband called to inquire about the kittens he was told that they had one female and they e-mailed him a photograph of her. It was love at first sight. We went to see her that night and brought her home to be part of our family.

I really love my big brother Milo. He is teaching me everything he knows and I have taught him how to carry around a ball. Miko still hisses at me a little and Mikki hisses at all of us. When Mikki hisses I talk back to her. I am definitely a talker. I talk to myself the whole time I am playing. I am still learning how to interact with humans as I was brought up in a cattery for 7 months. I am becoming more affectionate as time goes on.

It is a rainy day today so I am going to go and take a nap.

Love and Purrs,
Mimu

No comments:

Post a Comment