Sunday, January 17, 2010

Meet Miko





One day my Dad came to fix the cable where I lived. When he told my first Mom that I looked just like my sister Mea she asked if he wanted to adopt me. You see my first Mom was older and I have a habit of moving in and out between your legs when you are walking. She was afraid I was going to cause her to trip and fall. Well, Dad told her he would have to ask my new Mom about me.

Mom and Dad came back the next day to pick me up. They took me to the vet to get me all my shots and then brought me home to meet Mea and Mikki, my sisters. I was 6 months old and weighed 8 lbs at the time. I am now 6 1/2 years old and 15 lbs.

I am the shy guy in the family. If someone knocks on my door I run to hide behind the sofa. I might come out while they are visiting and I might not. I love to stare at the ice maker in the fridge waiting for the ice to come out. I will even reach up and try to see if any has dropped. I am a tall guy. I can actually stand up and put my front paws on the kitchen counters.

I must go and nap now. Will tell you more about me and the family later.

Love and Purrs,
Miko

No comments:

Post a Comment