Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Meet Mikki



I was an abandoned kitty. I was living outside in a vacant lot in Las Vegas. Let me tell you the desert is a hard place to live in. I was not doing so well when I noticed that my Mom to be had just moved in across the street from my lot. I went over to her patio door and started crying until she noticed me. She came out and brought me food and water. That was really nice since I was starving (like I said the desert is a hard place). She took me to the vet to have me all checked out and get my shots. The vet told Mom that I was about three years old at the time. After the vet gave me a clean bill of health Mom brought me home to meet my sister, Mea. I have been an indoor kitty ever since and I have to say it is much nicer in here. I don't care if I ever go outside again.

I am now 17 years old, soon to be 18 and I have adjusted well to my furever home. I will now let Dad pet me. I sleep above Mom's head at night on my own pillow. Every once in a while I sleep on Mom's head **hehe**.

I am definitely Head of Household at my place and no matter what my little sisters think, I have no intention of giving up that title. I can still tussle with the best of them and I have one mean growl. Mean enough to make them back away from me when I don't want them too close. Don't get me wrong, I really do love my brothers and sisters. I just don't like them to get too close. They are just a little to active for my taste.

I am going to go and hang out at the top of my scratching post now. Maybe I will even take a nap. Stay tuned for more about Meezer Madness.

Love and Purrs,
Mikki

No comments:

Post a Comment